Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kool Techno Whore

I was feeling a little blue the other day, you know like you are being left behind. I really want to be a part of the sex worker cyber world. How do I get in? I just learned how to use my email and my best friend has finally taught me how to get in myspace and I think I have had a profile up for a year, maybe 2 or 3. Who cares really myspace is pretty smarmy anyway. But I always freak when you see someone with 3000 friends.

Anyway, I have decided to be a kool techno whore and I am blogging. HA. I am also taking this really neat sex worker run podcasting workshop at ST James Infirmary with the results (maybe 2or 3 short shows) which we will highlight at the 2008 AIDS Conference in Mexico City in August, where Sex Workers Outreach Project USA (SWOP) has a booth.

And if that's not enough techno nerdy stuff, then I am going to spend sometime with my girlfriend really techno savy writer, and sexologist extrodinare in the beginning of June and she will teach me everything I need to know.

You can be a techno whore too,
Robyn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of kool techno whores!